|Purpose:||Fun, Shopping, Discovery, Culture|
|No. of days:||5 days - 4 nights|
|First & Last Cities:||Dubai|
|Other cities:||Dubai Desert - Abu Dhabi|
|Starting cost:||$559 including airfare|
Day 1: Dubai
Upon arrival at Dubai International Airport, you will be met by our English-speaking driver and transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Accommodation at your hotel.
Day 2: Dubai
Today’s tour provides the opportunity to be fascinated by Dubai’s rich history and tradition and the third emirate in our trio. The tour is designed to bring you to best city spots with photo stops close to the famous Burj Al Arab hotel and Jumeirah Mosque and a drive by Zabeel Palace. Then, walk through the Al Fahidi Cultural Neighborhood to see the famous wind-tower architecture and visit the Dubai Museum. Continue with a traditional water taxi (abra) crossing over Dubai Creek to finally lose yourself in the market winding through the Spice and Gold Souks. Overnight at your hotel. [B]
Day 3: Dubai (Abu Dhabi)
The day is dedicated to the first Emirate, Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates and the country's center of political and industrial activities and a major cultural center. Explore the sights and landmarks of Abu Dhabi with a refreshment stop on Yas Island, close to the Yas Marina Formula 1 Circuit. Stop at Marina Mall in Abu Dhabi and enjoy lunch at one of the cafés. Lunch is not included in the tour price due to the variety of options available. Then a drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche continuing past the Emirates Palace Hotel. We’ll end the tour with a visit to the spectacular Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Return to Dubai for overnight at your hotel. [B]
Day 4: Dubai (Desert Safari)
The desert presents a unique opportunity to explore a natural habitat and a fragile ecosystem.
A morning nature drive in the Dubai Desert will bring you to the Conservation Reserve. Upon arrival try a camel ride before visiting the reserve. This tour offers you magical wildlife photo opportunities and will make it a true enjoyable day. From September through May you’ll have the chance of enjoying a traditional breakfast in the desert. During the other months the option is not available because of the heat. Free time in Dubai for shopping and relaxation. [B]
Day 5: Dubai
Free time until the appointed time for your transfer to Dubai International Airport to board your flight to your next destination. [B]
[B] = Breakfast
· Round-trip airfare New York-Dubai
· Arrival and departure transfers
· Assistance at the airport
· 4 nights’ accommodation at chosen hotel
· Breakfast daily
· Sightseeing of Dubai
· Half-day shared desert Safari
· Full-day shared tour of Abu Dhabi
· Entrance fees for visits provided
· English speaking guides for tours
Notes: During Festivals & Ramadan Period (2 Apr -2 May ‘22) entertainment is not allowed in Desert Safari
Abu Dhabi & Dubai Tour cannot take place on FRIDAYS
· Airfare taxes and fees
· Other items not mentioned in the program
· Optional tours
· All items of a purely personal nature such as other drinks that is not specified, laundry, fax etc.
· Early check in and late checkout
· Travel insurance
· Gratuities to guides and drivers
|Hotel Name||Room Type||Tripadvisor|
|Rove City Centre||Rover City||4.5|
|The Taj Dubai||Deluxe City View||5|
Hotels will be confirmed at time of booking
|Season||Room||2-3 Pax||4-5 Pax||6-9 Pax||10-14 Pax*|
|Rove City Centre (Superior)|
|Metropolitan Hotel (First)|
|The Taj Dubai (Deluxe)|
Prices are valid for 2021/22 and are subject to change without previous notice.
* Includes a free Tour Conductor
Rates may change depending on the date of travel.
These programs can be customized for individuals and for groups
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to add the necessary airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
o Trip days
o Cities and sites
· Other options
o The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
o If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Prices are minimum for low season. Please call for other periods
Tour Code: AE02DXB2
· Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
· We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
· Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
· Car can be upgraded upon request
· If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
· In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
· Booking both air and land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.
Seasons & Blackouts
|High Season||1 Oct 21 - 15 May 22|
|Low Season||16 May 22- 30 Sep 22|
|New Year||29 Dec '21 - 1 Jan '22|
|Arab Health||31 Jan - 4 Feb '22|
|Gulf Food||12 - 17 Feb '22|