We know that you have that idea of putting a group together and travel with your friends and relatives or maybe with your colleagues or the members of your association or place or worship.
Now that your have a good idea about where you want to travel and what you want to visit comes the hard part: How to get all the pieces together.
Off the bat we would recommend that you consult your travel agent or a travel agency in your neighborhood if you don’t’ have a regular one. We can then coordinate with your agent your needs and make recommendations to improve the itinerary and to save you money.
If, however, you decide that you want to organize this group trip by yourself we are happy to work with you to quote one of our standard tours or to create a customized itinerary according to your desire. In that case just click here and fill-in the relevant steps for your group’s service.
There many advantages of working with a professional – may it be a Travel Agent or Holidays with Downtown - when organizing your group
Here are some of them:
- We have a very strong Group Department
- Our company as global contracts with most airlines
- We have access to the cheapest published fares and to unpublished ones
- Our group specialist work directly with their counterparts at the airline’s end
- Holidays with Downtown has relationships with land operators all over the world
- We handle all groups with exceptional attention to detail
- All proposals, itineraries and operations’ related work goes through Quality Control
- We provide excellent Administration & Accounting
Through the years we have been exposed to all kinds of groups and challenging itineraries so, now, you may benefit from that accumulated experience.
We can take car of your flights only, or only your land arrangements or both. When it comes to flights we can book them from anywhere to anywhere.
All our programs may be operated in English and Spanish but, for groups, we can provide other languages. Please don’t hesitate to enter your language request in the Group Request form.
These are some types of groups we have experience in:
- Bar & Bat Mitzvah
- Cruise connection
- Customized itineraries
- Domestic & Trans-border
- International & Domestic travel
- Not-for-Profit organizations
- Special interest