Carnival in Rio '22
Carnival in Rio '22
Carnival in Rio 2022
February 26th thru March 2nd
Parade on 27 & 28 February ‘22
Don’t miss the biggest party on earth. Celebrate like a local!
This program can be extended and may be operated for individuals, pods and groups
Day 1 – Feb 26: Welcome to Rio de Janeiro!
After you pass customs and immigration at Galeão International Airport you will be met and assisted by our representative who will escort you to your hotel in Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro. The rest of the day is at leisure for you to rest and relax after the long flight. Maybe you want to dip into the ocean, relax in the sun or stroll along the famous beach. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 – Feb 27: Rio de Janeiro (Carnival Parade)
Day at leisure. Enjoy the beach, go on a shopping spree, or join one of the many free carnival processions that take place all over the city. In the early evening you will be picked up at your hotel and taken to the Sambodromo: the stage of Rio’s world-renowned carnival parade. The parade starts at around 9 pm and lasts all night. At the end you will be transferred back to the hotel. [B]
Day 3 – Feb 28: Rio de Janeiro Carnival Parade)
Day at leisure to relax at your hotel, enjoy the beach or just dance on the streets of Rio on one of the many free events available around the city or attend the 2nd day Carnival parade. [B]
Day 4 – Mar 1: Rio de Janeiro (Corcovado)
After breakfast you will be picked-up for your morning tour. From any place of the city, the visitor can see the most beautiful postcard of Rio de Janeiro: Christ the Redeemer statue in the mountain of Corcovado located at 2,330 ft. above sea level and inaugurated in 1931. From our hotel we ride through some of the iconic areas of Rio such as the Lagoon and Botanical Gardens to head to the Cosme Velho neighborhood from where the cog train starts a trip through the Tijuca Forest, the largest urban forest in the world, up to the statue. Once there, a panoramic and extraordinary view of Rio can be seen including the Sugar Loaf, the Guanabara Bay, the beaches of Southern Zone and the Rodrigo de Freitas lagoon. After the visit of the Corcovado, we return to our hotel. The afternoon is at leisure to explore the city on own. Overnight at hotel. [B]
Day 5 – Mar 2: Rio de Janeiro, USA
Morning at leisure. At agreed time transfer to the airport to board your flight back home or to visit your next destination [B].
[B] = Breakfast
· Round-trip airfare New York- Rio
· Private arrival and departure transfers
· 4 nights’ accommodation in Rio de Janeiro at chosen hotel
· Daily breakfast
· Private half-day tour of Corcovado with guide assistance
· Round-trip shuttle transfers between hotel and Carnival parade
· Entrances for provided sightseeing
· Transportation on A/C vehicles
· All services with English speaking guides
· All hotel taxes
· Airfare taxes and surcharges
· Entrance fee Carnival Parade
· Early check-in and late checkout at the hotels
· Services and food not listed in the itinerary
· Travel insurance
· Hotel extras and personal expenses.
· Daily tax charged by the Local Convention
· Tips for guides and drivers Extras and gratuities
· Expenses of personal nature
|Rio de Janeiro||Superior Tourist Class||Arena Leme||4.5|
|First Class||Portobay Rio||4.5|
Hotels will be confirmed at time of booking
|Room||1 Pax||2 Pax||3-4 Pax||5-7 Pax||8-9 Pax||10-14 Pax|
|Arena Leme (Superior Tourist Class)|
|Portobay (First Class)|
· Prices per passenger and may change without notice
· Extra nights are available upon request.
· Visa is NOT required for US Citizens traveling to Brazil
These programs can be customized for individuals and for groups
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to add the necessary airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
o Trip days
o Cities and sites
· Other options
o The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
o If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: BR01RIO21LT
· Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
· We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
· Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
· Car can be upgraded upon request
· If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
· In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
· Booking both air and land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.
|Bleacher||Sector 7||Sector 9*||Sector 11|
· *Tourism sector. Numbered seating
· Prices are minimum depending on availability
· Includes shuttle service Hotel-Sambodromo-Hotel.
· Tickets are subject to availability.
· Price may change without previous information.