7 days – 6 nights
Brussels, Ghent, Bruges, Antwerp, Dinant, Namur, Mondave, Durbuy, Machelen
Discovery, History, Culture
This program may be operated for individual or for groups
This is a suggested itinerary – Please call us to customize
Day 1: Brussels
Upon arrival at Brussels airport you’ll be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel in Brussels. The rest of the day is free. An optional dinner can be arranged for this evening.
Recommended restaurant: Bia Mara (4.5)
Day 2: Brussels
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel before today’s sightseeing tour that starts at the Horta museum, the private house of the world-famous Art Nouveau creator. Then go to Ms. Majerus’s stained-glass workshop, where a wonderful collection can be seen, and learn how ancient craftsmen created their masterpieces.
Continue to view the Grand-Place and the Gilde houses, the Galleries St. Hubert, famous Manneken-pis (Little man peeing), St. Michel Cathedral, the Sablon square with the gothic Notre-Dame church, the Court House, the Royal Palace, Brussels park and visit the Comic Strip Museum where Tintin and other comics heroes are immortalized. Rest of the day at your leisure. Dinner may arranged for this evening. [B]
Recommended restaurant: Sea Grill (4.7)
Day 3: Brussels (Ghent, Bruges)
Breakfast at your hotel and departure to Ghent to discover the native land of Charles V, the Belfry, and visit the City Hall, St. Nicolas Church, St. Michel bridge, St. Bavo’s Cathedral with the world famous Mystical Lamb painted by the brothers Van Eyk. Continue to Bruges to discover the Grote Markt, the Belfry and Halles, the Basilica of the Holy Blood, the City Hall, the Beguinage and the Lake of Love. Then, return to Brussels for overnight. Dinner may be arranged at your request. [B]
Recommended restaurant: Fin de Siecle (4.5)
Day 4: Brussels (Antwerp)
Today’s tour will take us to Antwerp, on the Northern See, to visit the town center where the first European Skyscraper is located, the Grand-Place, the Town Hall, Notre-Dame cathedral, Rubens house and the St. Charles Borromeo baroque church. Walk to the Cogels-Osylei area with typical art-nouveau houses and then continue to the Mayer Van Den Bergh Museum, the private house of an incredible art collector. Return to Brussels for overnight. Dinner may be arranged at your request. [B]
Recommended restaurant: Le Rabassier (4.7)
Day 5: Brussels (Ardennes, Durbuy)
Today’s tour takes us to the southeast to enjoy luxurious Ardennes’ castles. On our way we’ll visit Namur and the wonderful Annevoie garden. Then we continue to Dinant with its unique church and breathtaking scenery. See the smallest and cutest Belgian town: Durbuy. Visit Modave castle with some sections dating to the XIII century where about twenty richly decorated and furnished rooms are open to the public with sculptures paintings, tapestries and furniture. Return to Brussels for overnight. Dinner may be scheduled at your request. [B]
Recommended restaurant: LA table de Mus (4.7)
Day 6: Brussels (Mechelen)
The historical city of Mechelen (Malines) is a satellite city of the greater Brussels and was the political capital of the Low Countries in the 16th century. Visit the Rombouts Cathedral, the Archibishop's Palace, St. John Church and the Town Hall. Return to Brussels with some free time. This evening we can arrange for dinner.
Recommended restaurant: Tonton Garby (4.8)
Day 7: Brussels, USA
Breakfast at the hotel and some free time depending on your flight schedule. At the appointed time you’ll be picked-up and transferred to the airport to board your flight back home.
[B] = Breakfast
- Round-trip airfare USA-Brussels
Arrival and departure transfers
6 nights’ accommodation at hotel of your choice
St. Michaels Cathedral in Brussels
Triumphal Arch Brussels
Art Nouveau houses In Brussels
Comic Strip Museum in Brussels
Minnewater in Bruges
Beguinage In Bruges
View of the Church of Our Lady Bruges
Antwerp - Antwerp Town Hall
Ardennes - Durbuy
Entrance fees where required
English speaking tour guide
Transportation be A/C vehicle
All local taxes
International or Domestic airfares
Any taxes and surcharges relating to airfares
Lunches and dinners
Wi-Fi at hotels
Not included in tour
- Any taxes and surcharges relating to airfares
- Lunches and dinners
- Travel insurance
- Wi-Fi at hotels
- Optional tours and activities
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Other meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extras and gratuities
- Early check-in, late check-out (Most hotels begin check-in around 2:00pm).
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any service not specifically listed under "included”
|Brussels||Boutique Hotel St. Géry||4.5|
|Brussels||Hilton Grand Place||4|
Hotels will be confirmed at time of booking
From: $2,275 including airfare
From: $2,275 including airfare
Add-ons available from all US gateways.
Prices are per person and may change without notice
This program can be customized for individuals and groups.
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to add the necessary airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
Cities and sites
The program was designed with private services however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: BE01BRU21VT
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
- If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
- In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air and land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.