Grand Velas los Cabos
Day 1: Cancun
On arrival at Los Cabos nternational Airport you’ll be met by our representative and transferred to the Grand Velas for accommodation. Enjoy a refreshment on arrival and dinner at one of the hotel restaurants. [AI]
Day 2: Grand Velas
Today enjoy a complete spa treatment fantastic and reinvigorated. Rest of the time at leisure. All meals and most drinks included. [AI]
Day 3: Grand Velas
Free day to continue enjoying the beach and hotel’s amenities. End the day with a romantic dinner. All meals and most drinks included. [AI]
Day 4: Los Cabos, USA
Breakfast and transfer to Los Cabos International airport to board your connecting flight to the next destination. [B]
[AI] = Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks and most drinks included
Grand Velas los Cabos
|Location:||Cabo San Lucas|
|No. of days:||4 days - 3 nights|
|Meal Plan:||All INclusive|
|Starting cost:||On Request|
- Arrival and departure transfers
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- All Inclusive resort
- Breakfast, lunch or buffet at restaurant Azul
- Coffee, pastries salads and sandwiches at Amat Café
- Ceviche and seafood specialties at Cabrilla
- Dinner à la carte at our 5 signature restaurants: Frida (gourmet Mexican cuisine), Piaf (traditional French cuisine), Lucca (Italian-Mediterranean cuisine), Cocina de Autor (creative-evolutionary cuisine) and Velas 10 (fine seafood and steaks)
- Premium-brand domestic and international beverages at the Sky Sports Bar, Koi Bar, Miramar Bar and throughout the resort
- 24-Hour Personal Concierge
- Pool & Beach Concierge
- Taxes and tips included in rate
- 24-hours Suite Service
- Daily-stocked premium minibar
- Fitness Center
- Teens' Club & Kids' Club
- Recreational activities for all ages
- Parking or valet parking
- Baby Concierge
- Business Center
- Three-level infinity pool with ocean view: two for all ages and one for adults only
Not included in tour
- International or domestic airfares
- Any taxes relating to airfares or airports
- Travel Insurance
- Meals other than included breakfast
- Minibar, snacks, room service, laundry, telephone calls
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Any item not mentioned as “Included”
These programs can be customized. Changes may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to add the necessary airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
Cities and sites
The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: MXH03SJD20VM
Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
Booking both air an land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public.