5 days, 4 nights
This program may be operated for individual or for groups
This is a suggested itinerary – Please call us to customize
Day 1 – Thursday: USA, Stockholm
This evening board your flight to Stockholm enjoying the comfort of economy class and meals served on board. Overnight on the flight.
Day 2: Friday: Stockholm
Welcome to Stockholm! Upon your arrival your driver you’ll meet at the airport hall and will give you your 72-hour Transportation City Card and will drive you to your centrally located hotel. If you arrive before check-in time you may leave your luggage and start discovering the city on your own either walking around or using your transportation card. Here are some suggestions:
Vasa Museum- The Vasa is the only preserved seventeenth-century ship in the world, and a unique art treasure. More than 95 percent of the ship is original, and it is decorated with hundreds of carved sculptures.
Old Town- Stroll around the cobblestoned alleys in Old Town, Gamla Stan, which is in direct contrast with today’s modern city center.
Nobel Museum and City Hall -constructed in the National Romantic style, where each year on December 10th the Nobel price banquette takes place.
Drottningholm Palace- Sweden's best-preserved royal palace constructed in the seventeenth century, the permanent residence of the royal family and one of Stockholm's three World Heritage Sites.
Return to your hotel to complete check-in and overnight.
Day 3 - Saturday: Stockholm
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel and get ready for today’s discoveries. There are 80 attractions that you can choose from using your Stockholm City Break Pass. We suggest some of the following to visit during your stay:
Browse excellent museums offering wonderful collections of:
Ride a sightseeing boat or ferry, the subway, a city bus or a streetcar. The city is yours!
Overnight at the hotel. [B]
Day 4 - Sunday: Stockholm
Breakfast served at your hotel. Another day to enjoy the many city attractions, discover the restaurants used by the locals or spend some time shopping and discovering that special “Nordic Look”! Overnight at the hotel. [B]
Day 5 - Monday: Stockholm, USA
Breakfast at your hotel. At the time appointed be ready to meet the driver for your airport transfer and boarding your flight back home!
[B] = Breakfast
- Round-trip airfare USA-Stockholm
- Government taxes and airline feed
- Arrival & departure private airport transfers
- Overnight on the flight
- 3 nights accommodation in First Class hotel in the city area
- Breakfast daily
- 72-hour Stockholm transit Card per person including;
- Free admission to 80 museums and attractions
- Free travel by public transportation on Stockholm’s Lokaltrafik (metro, buses, commuter trains and trams)
- Free trips on the Hop-On Hop-Off boat
- Free sightseeing by boat with the historical
- Canal Tour (only during summer)
- Free bicycle sightseeing in English (only during summer)
- Bonus offers - discounts on sightseeing tours with the bus companies Stockholm Panorama and Open Top Tours as well as discounts on boat trips to Drottningholm and the Royal Canal Tour
Not included in tour
- Taxes or surcharges related to airline tickets
- Travel Insurance
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Other meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Extras and gratuities
- Early check-in, late check-out
- Expenses of personal nature
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips to driver and guide
|Stockholm||Best Western Kom||4|
|Stockholm||The King's Garden||4.5|
Hotel will be confirmed at time of booking and may be substituted by a similar one
From: $959 including airfare
Add-ons available from all US gateways.
Prices are per person and may change without notice
These programs can be customized for individuals and for groups
Changes to this program may be requested by phone (1855-55-TOURS) or using the web FIT Quote Request
We also be glad to add the necessary airfare from your gateway so you take advantage of our special discounted leisure fares
You may add or remove;
Cities and sites
The program was designed with private services, however, we may substitute shared sightseeing where available
If you prefer deluxe services we may operate this program including private driver, private guide and concierge service.
Once we have designed the program the way you want we'll give you a quote within 2 business days.
Tour Code: SE01STO21VT
- Lunches and dinners can be arranged for individuals, families and groups at top restaurants or any restaurant requested by you.
- We can revise the itinerary to spend more time and provide more depth in those areas that you are interested on.
- Any other changes to the itinerary will be accommodated depending on the facilities available in the area.
- The options suggested in the itinerary will be quoted at time of booking
- If you wish to use these programs for your group or as the basis for a customized journey please either call us (1-855-55-TOURS or use the web Group Quote Request.
- In either case our specialists will work with to refine all the details and they will get you a quote with 2 business days. Quotes may be obtained for the air and land portions of just for the lad journey.
- Booking both air an land with us will represent savings for you because of our buying power and longtime relationship with the airlines.
- We will also may have the choice between regular fares and special leisure fares not available to the public